From established and emerging artists
We are a Scandinavian art gallery based in Stockholm offering a curated range of contemporary photo art from our community of artists. We are passionate about supporting and making authentic art available in a qualitative yet accessible manner. Affordable Art produced with care to last for generations.
Black and White
- AffectionNiklas PorterFrom €75|
- SphereRagnar ÓmarssonFrom €195|
- The White SkirtFelicia MasallaFrom €75|
- MorelLisa OlssonFrom €180|
- HazeFelicia MasallaFrom €195|
- ParagonFelicia MasallaFrom €75|
- Art Deco INiklas NymanFrom €75|
- StilettosMartin WichardtFrom €75|
- ArrivingMirko WesterbrinkFrom €75|
- RottnenJockum KlenellFrom €195|
- Self-portraitLisa OlssonFrom €195|
- Pale MoonIsabella StåhlFrom €75|
- WelcomeFredrik EtoallFrom €75|
- Trunk RoadFredrik EtoallFrom €75|
- The 911 IIMirko WesterbrinkFrom €195|
- RottnerosJockum KlenellFrom €75|
- ShadowRagnar ÓmarssonFrom €155|
- TroutJockum KlenellFrom €195|
- The 911 IMirko WesterbrinkFrom €195|
- RottnenJockum KlenellFrom €75|
Our photographs are reproduced on fine art paper, using pigment based ink, in our Hahnemühle certified print shop. The art prints we produce has a lifespan that can stretch over generations, if handled correctly.
Hahnemühle is a German papermaker widely recognized for their fine art materials and high quality products. When speaking of german craftsmanship, our frames are also produced in Germany with care and attention to details.
Framing is an art in itself. And it needs to be done with care. That is why we offer complimentary framing service when adding a frame to your print. Our self-assembled frames has a classic yet sturdy profile, with a Scandinavian feel to its design. Available in oak, wenge and black.
Our frames also comes with a rigid sheet of UV-blocking acrylic glass from Plexiglas® to protect your art. Sounds fundamental, however be aware that cheap alternatives dominates the market.
Add some colour
- Resting CloudVictor FalkFrom €75|
- Havana HeadlinesRami HannaFrom €75|
- CatwalkMartin WichardtFrom €75|
- PoolsideMichaela WissénFrom €75|
- MontecitoMichaela WissénFrom €75|
- Morning BlissRami HannaFrom €180|
- BoredFredrik EtoallFrom €75|
- The StormMartin WichardtFrom €75|
- BasicsOsman TahirFrom €75|
- Chinatown No5Niklas PorterFrom €75|
If so, we highly recommend you to check out our inspiration section. Here you will find contemporary art and interior design ideas in perfect unity. All thanks to the brilliant interior designers, photographers and other partners who continuously provides us with top-drawer content.
A special thanks goes out to our own Ragnar Ómarsson. His interior design photography inspires us daily.